OneRecord brings advanced security to all communications; OneRecord Logistics Objects or Legacy formats. Your data belongs to you and only you can provide permission or revoke access at any time
OneRecord leverages the web for secure communications. Just search for partners, connect, and start communicating. Your investment in OneRecord pays for itself with weeks, not months or years
OneRecord API is extensive to enhance your application functionality, integration to other enterprise applications used by your partners and leverage the web for all your communications
Pay and Receive money through PayCargo; a seamless, integrated, modern payments service within the application. Create and Pay invoices, for services rendered on the platform
Air Cargo Tracking for Everyone in the Supply Chain. 90+ Airlines representing 78% of the World’s Cargo. At your fingertips.
Tracking with optional On Demand Realtime updates
Simply register your Air Waybills by uploading them via *.txt files, sending an email or automate it through API. Receive detailed air cargo tracking information consolidated in an easy-to-understand status history.
- Standardised freight status updates from over 100 of the world’s leading airlines
- Alerts when consignments miss their intended flight (Alerts can be sent via email, SMS or social media e.g., WhatsApp for business)
- Targeted On-demand consignment monitoring for high profile/ value shipments for real-time updates
- Updates direct to your customers via email, SMS or other social media outlets. Enable effective E-Commerce operations
- Dashboards to monitor your business and valuable insights throughbusiness reports
- And much more
Translation from CargoIMP formats are automatically supported for a small fee of $0.05 per message
Powerful networking features to grow and manage your partnerships
Create your custom, optimized, logistics network with no overheads on OneRecord. Subscribe to any Airport station and browse through the Airlines to connect to them. Form your optimized network of Airport stations, Airlines, Customers, Ground transportation partners to effectively manage export or import shipments. Add more airport stations, find new partners, service more customers and grow your business.
Send and Receive updates with OneRecord
Once your data is translated to the OneRecord Logistics Objects, you can easily send and receive updates as objects, free of charge, to any other partner who has a OneRecord account. If your partner does not have an account, simply invite them to the platform and you can communicate vital, real-time, Air Cargo status and operational updates in real-time free of translation or messaging charges.
Share vital information within and outside
Text, live email updates, automated event triggers, premium real time tracking. Once your data is translated to the OneRecord format and Logistics Objects are created, you can easily send and receive updates, free of charge (except carrier charges where applicable) - to any other partner regardless of whether they have a OneRecord account. To further save on costs, simply invite your partners to join.
OneRecord by NexshoreRegister for a demo
For ease and convenience of adoption, Nexshore has created a range of products which gives you what you need to get started on OneRecord. There are no long-term contracts to sign. Leasing a OneRecord network to share data is as simple as signing up, connecting to your Freight Forwarders, Airlines, GHAs and other sub-contractors, scheduling messages to be pushed through OneRecord in Logistics Object formats or legacy Type-B formats. A onetime $ 0.05 translation fee per message is assessed for conversion between (from/to) CargoIMP legacy Type-B and OneRecord formats. There are no charges for sharing OneRecord Logistics Objects.
Learn More Register for a webinar.
Replacing the traditional CCS, a cloud-based cargo community can be effortlessly formed for members at a particular station (Airport) that need access to common services. Common access to services benefit members with even lower costs than before. Common services include sharing data as OneRecord Logistics Objects or legacy CargoIMP messages, sending important updates to co-members through OneRecord Logistics Objects (or legacy formats through back end systems).
Freight Forwarders need personalized tracking information to ensure their commercial contracts to shippers are executed to plan. Successful logistical planning sometimes relies on interventions, not just passive shipment status updates. The power of data and information combine seamlessly to ensure timely deliveries to valuable customers, more so in the age of eCommerce. All this information is delivered in timely and accurate data through OneRecord. Send, receive and intervene if necessary.
Ground Handling agencies need data to efficiently service and invoice clients with zero room for errors. Perhaps the most difficult task in the supply chain, Ground Handling agencies need prior advises, manifest data down to the piece level, and planning lead time for their operations. Ground Handling agencies can now be part of the same secure, transparent, and efficient data sharing network that provides significant benefits to the entire supply chain.
As cargo customers look for better ways of doing business and increase efficiencies, airlines can now drive these efficiencies by simply switching their data sharing to OneRecord. Designed by IATA and built by Nexshore, OneRecord provides a quantum leap in the efficiency of sharing of logistics data through secure protocols on the web. All stakeholders can be brought into a secure, transparent, and efficient data sharing network that provides significant benefits to the entire supply chain.
Programme Director, CCS-UK User Group Ltd.
I think without your support we would not have got the pilot off the ground. Nexshore were an ideal partner, they delivered a project plan, stuck to it and were extremely good at liaising with all the parties. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
Head of Cargo Digital, Cathay Pacific Cargo
We are pleased with the opportunity to contribute to this IATA OneRecord Pilot, which demonstrated the great teamwork among all participants
Head of Digital Cargo, IATA
EDI and messaging are due for retirement and it is urgent to bring the simplicity of the web to freight
Director, BT CCS-UK
From BT’s perspective, we were very please to see the pilot complete so successfully
Programme Manager, CCS-UK OneRecord Pilot
I think you stunned a few participants with the progress you have made!
Simple Data-as-a-Service Subscription Plans
Pay as you go with no long term contracts
$130 / month
- Track and Trace shipments
- 78% of world cargo covered
- Configure alerts (SMS, Email)
- Compose custom updates
- Send and Receive updates
- Unlimited House WayBill support
- Broadcast eCommerce updates
- Include Shippers, Consignees and many more
- OneRecord format support
- FWB/16,14 + FSU/16,14 support. $0.05 per translation
- Up to 5 connections, upgrade to Enterprise for more
- Up to 1 station, upgrade to Enterprise for more
- Email support
$550 / month
- All the features of Business
- Integration to your Back End systems
- Unlimited connections
- Unlimited stations
- Unlimited data sharing
License a OneRecord Server
- License or Lease a OneRecord Enterprise Server and create your own private OneRecord Supply Chain network. Get all your network partners on board and completely avoid legacy messaging costs. You only pay for the license of the server.
- Optionally add on hosting and Nexshore will provide you with a bespoke custom quote for the license of the server plus hosting infrastructure in the Microsoft Azure cloud. You can additionally choose to create your private cloud to communicate your sensitive and competitive information.
- Nexshore’s Consulting Services can provide you with the required experience, skill and professional services to design, architect and implement your OneRecord Server within your environment including integrations to your existing system within a reasonable timeframe.
- Nexshore Consulting services provides value in defining the most optimal path to go live with your OneRecord Server. Our experience with Cloud technology, Security and Application integration makes us the best fit in your efforts to getting the most out of your leased or licensed OneRecord Server.
- The sooner you get your purchase operational, the sooner you start your growth and savings. Just contact us for our standard consulting assignments or request a bespoke custom quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check our FAQ for quick answer to your questions about products and pricing. If you need more information, Contact Us.
What is OneRecord by Nexshore?
Designed by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and brought to life by Nexshore, OneRecord has been designed to be the most efficient platform to date for data sharing in logistics. Envisioned as “an end-to-end digital logistics and transport supply chain where data is easily and transparently exchanged in a digital ecosystem of air cargo stakeholders, communities and data platforms”
How does OneRecord enable this data sharing vision in practical terms?
ONE Record is a standard for data sharing and creates a single record view of the shipment. This standard defines a common data model for the data that is shared via standardized and secured web API. The standard is based on mature but progressive data sharing technologies that are well aligned with the best practices used by leading airlines. This makes it directly accessible to IT teams and service providers.
- Data Model specification: The standard provides the air cargo industry with a standard data structure for data exchange using JSON-LD that facilitates data integration with existing and new data services
- API specification:specifies the interface and interaction of the web API or Application Programming Interface that allows airlines and their partners to connect their system directly using best in class web technologies
- Security specification: uses an industrywide and federated trust network to manage identification and authentication of data sharing systems and ensures data privacy and confidentiality for all parties.
How are services for OneRecord by Nexshore priced?
Pricing is simple and transparent. Based on a monthly SaaS billing cycle, Nexshore has three fundamental pricing tiers. The first basic subscription is for access to the account and basic product features [Business starting at $ 130 / Month up to Enterprise at $ 550 / Month]. This tier provides you with the right to use the SaaS product. Nexshore additionally charges a flat translation fee of $ 0.05 / Translation for data translation from or to other formats (eg. CargoIMP Type-2 formats). There are no additional charges for sharing data OneRecord Logistics Objects. Independent Software Vendors (ISV) pricing is simply $ 100 / Mo and $0.005 / API call metered in that period. However ISV customers will need subscriptions described above for the ISVs to operate their customer’s SaaS account.
How many different products are there and how do I find the product that best suits me?
There are fundamentally four product variants: (1) For Freight Forwarders (2) For Airlines (3) For Ground Handlers (4) For all other kinds of organizations (service providers, sub-contractors, trucking and road transport). A fifth kind of account is available to ISVs. Clicking on the “Buy Now” button will guide you through the steps to sign up for the correct account for you. In case you need help, please contact us via the webform
What is your cancellation policy?
OneRecord by Nexshore is based on a simple SaaS subscription. You can cancel at anytime without obligation, no questions asked. Please ensure all your data is backed up before this request is made. You may lose access almost immediately after this request
How safe are my payments to OneRecord by Nexshore?
OneRecord by Nexshore is a simple subscription price based on the payment method you setup. Nexshore uses Stripe® the leading payments company to manage all subscriptions so you can be rest assured that all your sensitive financial data is handled with the utmost security. Stripe is a PCI Level 1 Service Provider and maintains all necessary compliances globally. Nexshore does not maintain any sensitive personally identifiable information about you or your payment methods on our servers.
Build on OneRecord
Nexshore is offering a limited number of pilot stacks for third party App development. Nexshore welcomes you to apply for one to see if you qualify. You can get a jump start on developing your Apps on OneRecord by Nexshore (fully compliant with the IATA ONE Record standard) and a lot more API developed for powerful app building. Explore the program below and register for one if you would like to get started.